These Bonus Terms, together with all Company’s policies are an inseparable part of a binding agreement between the client and the company, including the Disclaimer of Warranty as appearing on the company website.
Company may at any time without limitation amend any of the terms set out in this Agreement by posting such information on the website.
Bonuses may be given at our discretion to new clients of any type of account, as a promotion on deposits. The Bonus provided is a percentage of the deposit. Withdrawals of bonuses profits are subject to trading LOT volume and time, The Bonus will be valid for a period of one year starting from the date that the bonus was received unless otherwise agreed by the Company and the Client. The required Trading Volume in order to withdrawal the profits that were generated by trading with the bonus is
(Bonus amount)/4*(standard Lot=100,000).
If the relationship between the Company and the Client ends before expiration of the one-year period and/or if the client did not manage to generate the required trading volume within the above mentioned period or up until the time of the termination of the contractual relationship with the Company, the Company is authorized to charge the client’s account with the full amount of the said Bonus including generated profits.
In order to receive the bonus profits, the following procedure must be followed:
Once the initial deposit has been credited to the account, Client will notify their account manager or via Customer Support.
The bonus can be added to equity and is immediately tradable, subject to Compliance requirements.
The maximum amount is 100% of the initial deposit.
Bonus may be withdrawn once Required Trading Volume has been reached and 1 year passed.
The trading volume is calculated from the first trade after the bonus is credited to the account.
Normal losses incurred by the client are not subject to additional bonus payments.
Wize Capital has the unilateral, retroactive and unconditional right to refuse participation or withdraw the promotion without prior notice, for any (but not limited to) the following reasons:
0. A breach of the company trading terms and conditions.
1. A breach of the terms and conditions of this Bonus terms and conditions.
2. Trading terms not being satisfied and/or expiration of the promotion.
3. Any reasonable ground the company has to believe trading misuse or misconduct or any suspicion that the client is using an expert advisor and/or any manipulation of the promotion in any way.
If Wize Capital suspects or has reason to believe that a client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this offer or any other promotion of Wize Capital or has acted in bad faith, Wize Capital reserves the right, at its sole discretion, if necessary to:
4. To deny, withhold, withdraw or cancel and subtract the Bonus from the client’s account(s).
5. To terminate the client’s access to services provided by Wize Capital and/or terminate the contract between Wize Capital.
6. To block that client’s account(s) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance (less the trading Bonus) to the client, without the client’s consent.
7. If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has more than one account under this Bonus, or that a client has abused the terms and conditions of this Offer by hedging his positions internally (using other trading accounts held with Wize Capital) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers), then the Company reserves the right, without the Client’s consent to immediately withdraw the trading Bonus from the Client’s trading account(s).